To be placed under job postings:
The Controller of your personal data is Ak Audyt Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at ul. Cybernetyki 21, 02-677 Warsaw, KRS: 0000318940, NIP: 9512271511, REGON: 141679011.
Your data will be processed on the basis of Art. 6 (1)(b) of the GDPR, in connection with your application for an employment contract or alternatively on the basis of your consent for the processing in connection with other recruitments – Art. 6 (1)(a) of the GDPR. You have the right to access your data; to rectify, delete, restrict or object to the processing of your data; to be informed of the exercise of your rights, and to receive a copy of your data. If you agree to take part in future recruitments, you will also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
For full information on the processing of your personal data, please visit: https://ak-audyt.pl/en/gdpr/how-we-process-data-in-the-recruitment-process//. By submitting your CV in this recruitment process you declare that you are familiar with the aforementioned information obligation.
Full content of the information obligation::
In fulfilling the obligation under Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard
to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (OJ L 119/1, 2016) – hereafter referred to as the “GDPR”, we inform you that:
- The Controller of your personal data is Ak-Audyt Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at ul. Cybernetyki 21, 02-677 Warsaw, KRS: 0000318940, NIP: 9512271511, REGON: 141679011.
- The Data Protection Officer (DPO) appointed by the Controller is Dominik Stan. You can contact the Data Protection Officer by e-mail:
or via postal mail, by writing to the aforementioned address of the data Controller.
- The basis for the processing of your personal data
by the Controller in connection with the recruitment process is Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR – i.e. processing is necessary in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract.
The scope of the processed data covers the data specified in Art. 221 par. 1 of the Labour Code: name (names) and surname, parents’ names, date of birth, place of residence and employment record. Regardless of this, the Controller processes your personal contact details for the purpose of contacting you (e-mail address, contact phone number(s)) as well as information about the training courses you have attended and your education path. The aforementioned scope of information is sufficient for the Controller to evaluate your application.
- If you wish your CV to be retained for future recruitment, the personal data contained therein will be processed on the basis of Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR – i.e. on the basis of your consent.
- The purpose of processing your personal data is to process your application for the position for which the recruitment process is being carried out. Providing your data is not obligatory but necessary to take part in the recruitment process. Failure to provide the data will prevent us from conducting the recruitment process.
- In case of data processing on the basis of consent (future recruitments), you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of consent prior to its withdrawal.
- • The Controller will share your personal data with other data recipients
only on the basis of legal regulations within the scope of its right, or in connection with the necessity to fulfil a legal obligation or exercise a right under the law. The Controller may share your personal data with entities acting on behalf of the Controller on the basis of data processing outsourcing. These may include IT system providers, job search websites, e-mail service providers and other entities through which the Controller processes personal data.
- Your personal data will not be transferred to third countries and international organisations.
- Your personal data will not be subject to profiling or automated decision-making.
- Your personal data will be processed for 3 months from the date of submitting your CV and, in the case of processing for future recruitments – i.e. on the basis of your consent – for 1 year from submission or until you withdraw your consent to processing – whichever comes first.
However, the Controller may delete your personal data earlier if it concludes that the purpose of the processing has been achieved.
- You have the right to: withdraw your consent to processing pursuant to Article 7(3) of the GDPR; access your personal data and receive a copy of your personal data being processed pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPR; rectify inaccurate data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR; request the erasure of data (“right to be forgotten”) in case of the circumstances provided for in Article 17 of the GDPR; request the restriction of data processing in cases provided for in Article 18 of the GDPR; object to processing in cases provided for in Article 21 of the GDPR; transfer the provided data that is processed by automated means.
If you believe that personal data is being unlawfully processed, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Personal Data Protection Office,
ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw).