Who is the Controller of your personal data?
The Controller, that is the entity which decides how your personal data will be used, is AK Audyt Sp. z o.o. (hereinafter: the “Controller”) with its registered office at ul. Cybernetyki 21, 02-677 Warsaw, KRS: 0000318940, NIP: 9512271511, REGON: 141679011.
You can contact the Controller using the contact details provided.
Who can you contact to obtain more information about the processing of your personal data by the Company?
For matters relating to the protection of personal data, you can contact us at: email@example.com bor by sending a written request to the Controller’s address.
What is the purpose and legal basis for the processing of your personal data by the Controller?
The Controller processes your personal data in order to:
- conclude and perform the contract with you and the entity you represent – taking into account the need to take appropriate actions before concluding the contract, in particular to submit an offer with the possibility to place an order/inquiry and to negotiate the terms of the contract (legal basis: Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR, i.e. taking steps prior to entering into the contract and the necessity of processing for the performance of the contract, as well as Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, i.e. legitimate interests, which is communication with contact persons in relation to performance of the contract).
- make claims or defence against possible claims (legal basis: Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, i.e. the legitimate interests, that is taking debt recovery action).
Your personal data may also be processed in the legitimate interest of the Company (legal basis: Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, that is to:
- enter your details in the Company’s internal database of contractors, which will enable the Controller to keep in touch with you and make further offers of cooperation in the future;
- conduct audits.
With regard to the processing of your data in order to make settlements with the competent authorities and to archive these documents, the legal basis for the processing is the law, including the provisions of the Tax Ordinance Act and the Accounting Act.
Is it necessary for you to provide your personal data?
The provision of your personal data is a requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract and is based on the applicable law. If you do not provide the required personal data, it will not be possible to cooperate with you.
What are your rights with regard to the processed data?
With regard to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to:
- access the data;
- rectify the data;
- object – to object at any time to the processing of the entrusted data
- withdraw consent – withdrawal of consent to the processing at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing (entitlement will only apply to processing carried out on the basis of consent);
- restrict data processing;
- data portability.
In justified cases, you also have the right to lodge a complaint, in connection with the processing of your personal data by the Company, with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (address: Biuro Prezesa Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193, Warszawa).
With whom does the Controller share your personal data?
The Company may share your personal data with:
- entities providing services in the field of: personal data protection (Omega IOD H.Biczyk, D.Stan s.c.), IT services (Omega IT Consulting H.Biczyk, D.Stan s.c.; data center services (Microsoft Ireland, Ltd), Office365 services (also Microsoft Ireland Ltd.); ) financial and accounting as well as HR and payroll software maintenance; tax and legal consulting.
- the competent state authorities (in particular the tax authorities) in order to make
the relevant settlements,
where it is necessary to pursue or defend claims, and in other cases where the Company is obliged to do so under the law, to the extent directly resulting from that law.
How long is your data stored by the Controller?
Your personal data relating to the performance of the contract will be stored for the duration of the contract, and after its termination:
- data processed for tax and accounting purposes will be kept for 5 years following the end of the calendar year in which the financial event occurs;
- in the event of a justified presumption on the part of the Company that it may be necessary to assert or defend claims, or to prove economic rights, the data will be stored for the period until limitation of claims, or for the duration of court proceedings, taking into account the period of enforcement of the judgment, or for the duration of author’s economic rights under the Act on Copyright and Related Rights, if such case occurs;
- Your personal data, which are in the database of contractors maintained by the Company, will be stored for 5 years following the end of the year of the last cooperation.
However, if you remain in the database of potential contractors, your personal data will be processed until you object or the purpose of the processing ceases.
Will your personal data be transferred to third countries?
Your personal data may be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area if this proves necessary for the performance of the obligations arising from the contract that we conclude with you, to the extent necessary for the performance of those obligations (e.g. if you need to travel to a country outside the European Economic Area). In this case, the transfer of your personal data is based on the premise that it is necessary for the performance of the contract concluded with you.
Will automated decisions be made based on your data?
Your personal data will not be used for automated decision making, and no profiling, understood as solely automated processing of your data, will be carried out on the basis of personal data received from you.